The ‘Master of Accountancy in Taxation’ is a high level, specialist degree program in the Department of Accounting and Information Systems of the University of Dhaka. The MAT program will prepare you to be a tax advisor, accountant, financial planner, lawyer, or consultant with a critical and deep understanding of the taxation system of an emerging economy in a global context. The program is designed to meet the growing needs of taxation professionals and practitioners to deal with complex taxation issues involved in business decisions and transactions. It will create in you a set of relevant and transferrable skills catering to the global job market. The program will impart fundamental knowledge of major technical, conceptual, and research issues in the area of tax and taxation, and provide training in the practical and procedural aspects of taxation. Students will also explore the ethical and legal obligations of practicing in the area of taxation, and collaborating with tax practitioners. The program will also focus on developing skills in research, analysis and independent writing in the areas of taxation and public finance.
- Application form, program brochure and other program related details are available from the Program Office, Room#3003, MBA Building, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka, from 10:00AM to 09:00PM. Applicants shall deposit Taka 2,000/= as application processing fee to a specified bank account and attach a copy of the payslip with the application. Bank A/C information: Sonali Bank Limited, Dhaka University Campus Branch; A/C Name: AIS-Master Of Accountancy in Taxation, A/C# 4405702000975. See payslip image.
- MAT Application Form and MAT Program Brochure can also be downloaded from here.
- Last date of application: Saturday, 24 November, 2018.
- Admission Test: 4:00PM, Friday. 30 November 2018.
- For further details, contact us at 01778-674 425 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/duaismat2017/.